After months of preparation, hundreds of applications, numerous hours of planning and streamlining, the day is finally here! Today we kick off the PUAN International Peace and Conflict Resolution Conference 2015 with 160 participants from 6 South Asian nations, 32 international speakers, 18 workshops, two panel sessions and six community outreach projects. We have speakers from India, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Nepal and Pakistan; 12 peace projects by our talented alumni from across Pakistan, sessions on peace through arts, music, dance, blogging, sports, media, diplomacy, economic integration and edutainment, theater performance, a concert with Arieb Azhar and much more!
Here is how you can also be a part of #PUAN4PEACE over the next three days (November 27 – 29, 2015):
- Follow us on Twitter: @PakUSAlumni and @PUAN4PEACE
- Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/PakAlumni and www.facebook.com/puan4peace
- Tweet your questions and comments on peace and conflict resolution using the hashtag #PUAN4PEACE
- Join us for our live stream on @periscope by following @PakUSAlumni
- Share your peace selfies and help us spread the message of peace and solidarity.